Saturday, March 01, 2008

Who is that?

So i was irritated on friday nite~ And i slept quite early too~ but when a call woke me up today. It was nik... At the same time, i was having a very bad cramp on my left calf~ Couldn't move... And the most irritating part? Somebody was happily knocking on my door! I told nik i'll call him back and tried to ease the cramp while ignoring the person at the door... I tote it was someone doing survey or something... The person was quite persistent~! So i opened the door lor~ Guess wat? It was nik, standing at the door... I was SHOCKED and SURPRISED~! Hahaa! Anyway, we slacked around a little and went to JP for brunch and movie~

Never knew that Fish n Co had very nice new york fish and chips which was not on the menu~ I had seafood platter which obviously i couldn't finish~ Haha! We slacked around a little bit more and settled at coffee bean where we played capcom puzzle fighter (multiplayer). I won ALL the games btw~ Wahahahaa!! Luckily he wasn't a sore loser~ Haha!

Death Note 3 was good~ I liked the show~ Its less complicated as compared to the previous 2 shows~ L. was hilarious!! Was laughing most of the time, just watching L's actions~ HAha!! The image of L. typing on the keyboard jus floated into my mind~ Haha!!

Anyway, after that he sent me to my aunty's place where i told them about me and adrian over dinner. Somehow, they knew that this was coming already~ And we started looking for alternative arrangements. I can't possibly stay with adrian's family forever rite? Even thou i wan to somehow~ So.... talk about buying a HDB flat came into play~ But thats still up to my aunt anyway, and she is the troublesome one~

Cool Saturday~

No comments: