Monday, March 31, 2008

Birthdays + Deadlines = Sianzness~

Our birthday are around the corner... Yes, Ours... Nik's birthday falls on the 8th of April, and mine is 10th of April... So the best date to celebrate it is the 9th of April! BUT... That's Adrian's birthday~ So we are soooo NOT celebrating it on the 9th lor... Anyway, we can't really celebrate it properly also. Coz i have many many deadlines around the corner too! I'm so darn tired already man~ Can't wait for the exams to be OVER!

I know what i'm gonna get for my birthday already~! Bowling (Ball, Bag & Shoes) Nik's gonna sponsor half, and my aunty the other half~! And Nik also know wat i'm getting for him already! Electric Shaver! So that he can shave properly without getting cuts on his face~ But i'm still gonna get him something else... a little surprise maybe? Althou it wouldn't be a surprise now that i am posting this up~! Hahaa!!

I'm gonna go for Dance soon! 2 more practices and its performance already!! Looking at my video, i'm sure you guys already figured out that i need plenty of practice! Haha!

Gambatte! Jiayou!

No comments: