Monday, March 17, 2008

Woah~ SLP~!

Been up since sunday 12pm~ Haven slept as there was so much work to complete~ But i finished everything that was supposed to be submitted already~ So i'm quite happy... Even thou i'm not confident that the job is good, but i guess i kinda did my best ba~

So after i submitted my work just before 4pm, i went back to shower, changed into my hip hop gear and went to meet nik at JP for dinner. We ate at long john silver and had my favourite crunchy shrimps~ Its really nice lor~! After that, we went for a walk before heading back to school for dance! Nik was so shy, that he didn't walk me to the exact place. Instead he walked me to the nearest lift from Canteen A and went off from there~ Haha!! He must have felt weird to be in a school for teachers with his colored hair~ Hee~

Dance was fun~! We did the routine for the IOC performance on 5th April~ Not very long from now and we really need to put in more effort. Especially ME! Can't seem to remember the steps and go with the FLOW... I'm a little stiff ba i think~ But i was assigned to the front row, thanks to my height. So i will really need to work my ass off for this performance~

Now its time to slp~ tml still need to chiong study for psycho test~ ALOT to study, very little time left~ Heee~

Work It Girl~!

No comments: