Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pon Pon Pata Pon~!

Tennis was fun today! After that, i had to rush to wash up and eat just before maths lesson~ So slpy already by then, drained by the SUN~ It was so hot today... My goodness~! After math, i wanted to go back to hall to study~ but somehow i was attracted to the library instead~!

While i was about to take the lift up, i saw the inline culture booth! so....... i walked there and saw a friend from inline hockey and we started talking... Next thing i know, i spent $105 at that booth~ Bought a pair on hockey pants and gloves~ Its considered cheap already~ According to them at least~ Haha~ Nvm lah~ Tml the girl will be bringing in the hockey skates for me to try~ If it fits, i may just get it~ Haha! its $329, but i'll probably be claiming it~ No more bowling ball if thats the case~ I'll try to psycho my aunt to give me for my birthday~ Althou i think she wun de~

After everything, me went to meet nik at jp... he suggested that we eat at the banquet when i said i wanted to eat something light~ coz i wasn't feeling too well... While we were walking there, we saw KAI!!! YEs~ Kai from dmd~ Its been so long since i met him~ He lost weight, plus... he is working in a private company as an IT instructor or something~ Haha! Cool~

At the banquet, we met the almost half the class~! Hmmmm... Let me try and remember who was there... I saw Mich, Yee Wah, Nuriah, Sheryl, Becky, Zijian and Shy... Since Danny is there, Evon shld be there too~! When i saw them, i wanted to ask... "wah~ class gathering ar?" But i was kinda shy becoz they saw me and nik~ So... i was like "nvm~! haha!" then i walked to another seat...

So tired now, wanna study but eyes closing liao~ So i think i'm jus going to slp soon and chiong tml ba~ Haha!! Quite alot to complete actually~ Tml Jiayou Ba!!!!! Haha! I jus realised that the title has nothing to do with my entry today~ But its a sequence used in the game Patapon to initiate a "Fight" move~ Haha! So... Dear, if u are reading this, Pon Pon Pata Pon!!

Fighto! Pon Pon Pata Pon!

No comments: