Wednesday, March 26, 2008

VO2max~

I forgot to mention on monday that i participated in a research paper as a subject~ The researcher is doing her PhD in NIE and she is also 24!! Same age as i am, yet she is already doing her PhD~! OMG...

Anyway, I did the DEXA scan again and measured my VO2max by running on a threadmill with face mask to measure oxygen consumption and all~ Haha~! It was an easy process actually~ Jus run until you can't take it anymore~ Haha! Should have taken photo~! Haha! Well, my VO2max is 43~ I tink i could have done better, coz i had a 3 hour tennis lesson jus before this test~ Haha!

Today (wed) i will be doing a 50m sprint test i tink? Or the cycle ergometer~ Dunno yet~ See how it goes lor~ Heee! I'll also get the feedback on the DEXA scan and the VO2max test... Hopefully my fat content is reduced~!

Now? Rush some work while waiting for nik to come online~ Hee~

Dun give up Hope! We can SURVIVE!

No comments: