Sunday, March 09, 2008

Project Cleanup

Yesterday had a talk with nik about me not getting over the past yet. I told him that i need time... He took 8 months and this only my third... I'm trying my best already~

Anyway, today i started project cleanup on my pc. Nope~ I'm not reformating my pc... I'm finding all the photos of adrian, the tiggers, eeyore, both of us and his family... I moved them to a folder called THE PAST, which i'll burn them into a disk and slip it into a box that will contain the things from him. This is the first step of really forgetting him and moving on. Sooner or later, i'll remove all the songs that will remind me of him, wallpapers and other misc stuffs... Project cleanup will take alot of time and tears, but it will be worth it. Time will heal all wounds, but its time to move on.

Now that its almost done, I better start studying... Haha!!

Give me time ok?

No comments: