Friday, March 07, 2008

Pess Comm Handover~

The day started quite fun~ My sis came to play tennis with me in school~ Althou she and her bf are both newbies, they play quite well ba~ Haha!

Anyway, the scary part comes after fun of coz~ First BIG Pess comm meeting... For handover from 6th comm to 7th comm (us). Anyway, i realised suddenly that there are really ALOT to do~ Finance is not a small thing~ Haha! This is bad coz this sem actually have a lot of things to do... lots of projects, work, test and exams are also coming~! So scary~

I hope i can be manage and do well still~ I'm never really good at time management becoz i'm simply a procrastinator, putting everything to the last minute before doing anything~ So that is bad. Haha!

Anyway, I need to really put in more effort and this will definitely help distract me from other things in life~ Are we ready to put in 150% effort into Pess Comm? I know i'm not but i'll TRY! Hahaa!!

Gambatte People~

No comments: