Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bike Prac~

Yes... After almost 6 months of break, i'm finally doin my bike pracs again~ Went for circuit revision today and realised that i forgotten quite many things already! Haha! Serves me right, who ask me to stop for so long? Haha~ Anyway, I dropped my bike once in the whole 2 hours~ I was panicking so badly that i tried to move my bike without holding in the clutch~! Obviously the bike didn't move~ And i tote i spoiled the bike or something~ Haha! But overall, it was still quite alrite. Already booked my next prac on sunday~ Next sunday morning~! Hopefully i can pass everything by july ba. Haha!

Now its back to work! Need to complete the methods section of the research paper by tml 10am. Coz i have a futsal game to play at NUS~! Haha~! Jiayou ba!

FUN is undermined when you have lots of WORK~!

No comments: