Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Yesterday, Today, Tml~

Yesterday i ended school at 3.30pm~ Went to the library to do some research (I'm hardworking ok...) and went to westmall to meet nik at 7.30pm~ I was ON THE DOT~ almost late, but No... I wasn't~ Hahah!!

Anyway, we had dinner at pastamania and followed by pool and bowling... Pool was irritating becoz i can't seem to put the balls into the pockets... So many balls missed the pocket by a little! So yeah, i was mainly irritated by my performance ba~ I'm not a sore loser ok~ Haha!

Bowling was even MORE irritating... Mainly becoz of my performance again~ My best game was onli 113! So low lor~ Hahaa~! I think my mood affected nik a little~ but we are both ok le!

After bowling, i went back to hall by bus 174 which stopped at boonlay MRT. by the time i reached the interchange, it was already 12.30am~ So my last bus into hall was long gone already~ Anyway, i expected that already and decided to walk back to hall~ I expected that the walk will take me 30min at max~ BUT it was 1 whole HOUR~! hahahaa!! But it was a good walk... MP3 with my fav songs and singing aloud becoz no one would be around at that time~! Hahaaa!!

Today was my first PESS Comm meeting. The bunch of ppl look pretty familiar to me~ Maybe becoz i was OGL of their FOC~ Plus, i worked with several of them on NIE Biathlon too~ So the feeling was that bad~ But i was so slpy after that. Seems like 6 hours of slp also not enough~ Haha! I need SLP! Lots of them! Haha~ 4 hours lessons straight after the meeting and by the time i was done, i almost died of hunger!

So now, here i am in the com lab, trying to do work but ended up blogging when i decided to nap a little before my dance class. I joined a hip hop dance class~ Hope its FUN~ hee~

Later i'll probably go for a jog and start doing some work~ Seems like i'm lagging behind in my assignments and this is very bad for my "health"~ Haha!! So TIRED!

Tml will just be another day of "chionging"

No comments: