Monday, March 03, 2008

Wats the Distance from Hall to IMM?

Today's maths test was horrible!! Its more of my own fault actually~ Coz i onli studied for about 5 hours max and i couldn't remember much of the contents~ But the paper is ridiculous lah~

"state a specific example on how to teach a mathematical concept using C-P-A?" [1m]

I mean, this type of question deserve at least 3 marks lah! And its not jus this question, most of the questions are 1 mark questions that require u to write quite a bit lor~ Arrgh~ Anyway... Even thou i'm pissed, there is nothing i can do except work harder on the lesson plan and be prepared to get a lower overall grade le lor~ Hiaz...

And tennis? I lost my first singles match and proceeded to the loser's bracket. Hopefully i will win tml so that i can advance a little bit more~ Haha!

After everything, when i reached hall, belle was going out already~ She wanted to jog to IMM from hall~! Since she asked me to go too, so i left my dinner on the table and went with her!! All i had was my namecard holder with my cards and my phone! We jogged all the way from hall to Jurong point, and followed the MRT track all the way to IMM at Jurong East~! Haha~! We took about 1.5 hours in total and was drenched with perspiration once we are there! Haha~ We bought wat we need from Giant and came back by train and bus. (We missed the last shuttle~)

It was a great and relaxing jog~ I'm happy and proud of myself and belle! Haha~ And one last thing. My weight is now 46.8kg~! Super happy lah~ Hahahaa!!

Jiayou~! I can do it~!

No comments: