Monday, March 10, 2008

Digital Photo Frame~

I tink this concept is quite good~ All the precious photos loaded into 1 memory card and viewed on 1 photo frame. The only drawback of the frame is that there is no caption. If there was, it would have been really cool~

Spent almost 1 hour, choosing photos to load into the memory card for my aunty's family~ It was fun looking at all the funny photos. Jus hope that my efforts and the frame dun become a white elephant after few months~ Haha!

I watched stardust at my aunty's place FINALLY!! After hearing all the good reviews about it, i was so excited when i finally have a chance to relax and enjoy the movie~ It's really good~ Love the storyline, the adventure, the characters... everything! Even the ghost, although i would have preferred if they weren't set free so suddenly~ Hee~

After a full day of relaxing, slacking and all, i tink its time for me to slp~ (tired liao) plus, tml i need to complete at least 50% of my lesson plan for tuesday~ Still got F&C test on thurs that i need to study for~ I tink this sem i really chui... dunno wats up with me...

Oh! i bought a little red singlet for the tigger my sis gave me. Now my tigger look so cute! Hahaa! Nitez ppl~!

Gone to Tigger Land!

No comments: