Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hip Hop Tiggers!

Haha! No no~ Not that my tiggers are dress in hip hop style~ More like this post is bout hip hop and new tiggers! Haha~ Okay~ Anyway, today's hip hop is like a full dress rehearsal~ almost all the peeps were wearing the attire for the performance~ And BOY do i look like a BOY~! OMG~ Like seriously! Ppl who dunno me will definitely think i'm a guy on first glance! Hahaa!!

Today's session is difficult~! The moves are Fast and Complex~ And i can't seem to connect them correctly~! Haha! Need ALOT more practice le~ Haha! But with the right attire, i seem to have more confidence~ Maybe its the boyish side of me that's emitting the "confident" aura~ Wahahaa!!

After dance, i went jp to meet nik for supper... i was still in my hip hop attire btw~ cap and all~! Nik felt quite awkward, going out with a little boy~! wahahaha! But i enjoyed making fun of him~ Of coz i changed out of the attire lah~ Jus wanted to see his reaction, thats all~

I just had another 2 baby tiggers added to my collection of tiggers. According to my roomie, its more like a "colony of tiggers"~! Hahahaa! I wasn't expecting tiggers from nik~ At least not so early~ Haha! But it was nice to receive tiggers once in a while~ It certainly made my day! I tink i'm easily satisfied~ Baby Tigger is all i need!!

I'm waiting for a Hip Hop Baby Tigger!

No comments: