Friday, February 29, 2008

Irritated...

I'm a very easily irritated person~ I get irritated when i dunno wats ahead.. I dun like the feeling of unknowns... I need to know what time and where... So i can plan my day appropriately~ Like what my aunty always do to me.

Me: Aunty, what time are we meeting?
Her: I'm not sure yet. I got things to do. I'll pick u up once i'm done...
Me: At least give me a time lah~ So i can plan and do other stuffs while waiting...
Her: I'll call u again lah~
Me: Jus a rough gauge onli mah~
Her: I'll call u again lor~ Once i'm done i'll call u...
Me: Aiyah~ Forget it lah~ Not meeting you liao...

That is what i'll do... Dunno y, i jus dun like not knowing what i'm supposed to do... She can't really expect me to just sit here and do nothing while waiting for her rite? If i start doing something and she suddenly call and say "Let's Go!", i'll also get very irritated one... Hiaz...

So hope you understand why i cancelled on our date when i didn't receive any reply for 1 hour and 37 min...

Muz learn to give and take~ Haha!

No comments: