Saturday, March 22, 2008

Shopping~ Rings~ Step Up 2~

Finally watched Step Up 2~ I love the story~ I love the cast~ I luurrrve the dancing~ Their bodies are so toned! Something i really wish to have man~ Haha! This show made me even more pumped up for the IOC performance~ Hee~

Before this, we went shopping for my hip hop style cap~ found one thats quite nice~ black with studded skull at the front~ But now thinking that its for IOC, i tink a bit risky le~ hahaA! Bought a few t-shirts too~ 1 cute red top for the performance too! Haha! Shopping frenzy~

Rings! we bought our couple ring to commemorate our first month anniversary~ Stainless Steel, so dun haf to worry bout oxidising~ Althou the center black part, i dunno wat it is inside~ Haha! Quite unique~ Haha!




Nik N Ros 22.2

No comments: