Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Beep Beep Beep!

Met up with Jeremy and Eileen to do some work, but we decided to go for early lunch first before that. So we ate at Canteen 2 where i got a super good deal~ $2 for a plate of chicken, vegetables, "kian", egg and soup, enough for 3 of us to snack on~ Haha!! After lunch and work, we started our beep test today at 1.30pm.

I hate doing this type of endurance run in mph. the air is very cold and its bad for the throat and nose! But anyway, i managed to hit level 9-4. A great improvement from the previous one i did which was barely level 7. I am very happy for myself being able to do what i did~ Haha!

After that, it was more discussion for work and its studying time for tml's test! It's a written test, 60% of our grades is dependent on that, 9 to 10 lecture notes, which i have onli read thru 2. Haha!! I went to the library since i was chased out of the com lab~ Which i ended up slping i dunno y!! Slept for about 1 hour and its time for the Ultimate Frisbee Training....

Ran alot more during the training. Could start to feel my legs aching already. I would say that my throws and catch has improved, but need to improve alot more of coz. Haha! By the time we are done, it was already almost 11pm.

Edmund gave me a ride back on his aprilla and it was super exciting! Haha~ Riding on a drizzling nite is damn fun lah~! Haha!

So now, i jus bathed and shld get ready to start studying already!!

CHIONG AR!!!

No comments: