Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Work Work Work... Like the Peons!

Jus measured my 50m sprint today~ Its 8.1 seconds... According to a friend, its not very fast, but to me, its still an achievement~! Haha!! So i'm done with the Aerobic and ATP-PC tests and i'm left with one more test to go, that will be the anaerobic or the power test... My muscles will CHUI after that lor~ Haha~!

Tml we will get back our psycho test paper to go thru the answers~ According to our lecturer, he is very concerned about the test~ Hahahaa!! Of coz lah~ I'm quite sure, many of us didn't do that well~ Haha!!

Current assignment status: 1 research paper (grp of 4), 1 unit plan (pairwork), 1 skill analysis report (individual). If i'm not wrong, these are the assignments that is outstanding~! Haha!

Work and Dance! My way of life~!

No comments: