Thursday, March 20, 2008

FATness to OKAYness~

From fat till okay.... A Journey worth bloggin even thou i should be rushing to study for my test in less then 8 hours time... Haha!! The pictures are in order of events... But i can't remember the dates~


Sze Jia and me, Forbidden City Musical...


In Bangkok~ With classmates and friends... And Eileen's brother~ Wahaha~ Note that i bought many t-shirts that i couldn't wear~ Under estimated my size~ Haha!

In the plane, flying back from bangkok, i noe the pic is a bit blur, but my fatness can be seen here... So darn obvious man~

FOC camp, Me still FAT~

Hongkong with family... OMG, I look so aunty here lor~

Okay lah~ this view don't make me look very fat, but this is still hongkong~

Dear Beckham~ It was an honour to hold your plastic hand...

Here, i'm starting to slim down le~ End of Yr 2 Sem 1 i tink~ ICG Basketball~ Here i'm actually still quite fat, but becoz i wear black, its not too obvious~

And now... Happily weighing 45kg... Can fit into the t-shirt that i bought in bangkok trip~ All the hard work paid off, now its up to me to maintain it~ Haha!


This is they most recent photo~ IVP Ultimate frisbee~

I think i started losing weight when the realisation that beauty is not necessary in the the eyes of the beholder kicked in. Beauty of the heart is innate, but beauty of the body is what ppl look at initially~ Even thou your dress sense may not be as good, you will somehow look better when you are more slim~ Sad to say, but thats reality... I stumbled across this the hard way... When guys say, its okay to be fat, or its okay to put on weight, they are lying... So to all the girls out there, jiayou~! If i can do it, so can you~

Oh, since nik posted this up, i shall too... I'm happily attached to him~ Haha! Since 22.2.08~! Some may think i'm jumping into another relationship too soon. But i know i'm not and that is the most important point.


Heee! Okay! Back to work~!

No comments: