Friday, January 04, 2008

Holiday Aftermath

Okay. I went Penang with Jeremy and Eileen for 3 days 3 nites, inclusive of travelling time... Had an enjoyable time there, the local food was fantastic, but the fastfood was below standard...

Was about to blog all about the trip but i don't have the mood to do so now... Why? Becoz i happened to discover 2 ticket stubs to the show Vexille at the PictureHouse... I was initially shocked... Why did adrian have 2 ticket stubs to an anime movie? So i called him...

Me: You went to watch a movie at PictureHouse ar?
A: Ya

Me: With Who?
A: Er.... (Some name that i didn't want to remember)

Me: Who's that?
A: Andy's gf (His colleague is Andy)

Me: With her? Alone?
A: Yeah...

Me: Okay Bye. (Hang Up)

He called me back about 15min later to explain... His Story:

"There is nothing going on... Nothing between the two of us... I needed to buy a new phone and headphone becoz mine's spoiled already... So i asked her to go with me... Thats my only off day and i need that phone urgently... You are not around wat... Anyway, The show is I want to watch one... It's an anime show... I'm calling to tell you don't think of stupid things... There is nothing between us..."

Thats the gist of the whole conversation... Obviously i said alot of things in between but well... He made it look like its my fault since i'm not around... So its my fault for going away since i thought he needed his space... Imagine a short 3 day trip and this happened... Whats going to happen when i'm staying in hall 5 days a week? I have about 2-3 more days before moving into hall...

I really dunno what to expect out of this so called relationship... Again, i'm thankful that he is honest...

When a man says, "There is nothing going on." Can i believe that?

No comments: