Monday, January 07, 2008

Its Kinda Unfair...

Come to think of it... I stupidly dressed him up... Make him look nice and young.... More Fashionable... No more Cargo Pants and Baggy T-Shirt... Now, he wears Jeans and Long sleeves t-shirt... First time he gel up his hair was done by me too... I feel kinda stupid now...

No wonder my aunty said that he will attract alot of attention now... And asked to dress up too... But you know what i told her? No nid lah~ Adrian likes me like that... BUT... Obviously not...

I asked him today... If next time u got gf and all, den not convenient for me to share his room, i'll rent the other room... He said "Won't that be wierd?" I jus said... "No what... We are frens rite?" Feels like i'm lying to myself... I dunno what to think now... Think i told him a little too early... But... Well... Whats done is done...

Will be going school soon... Once i'm there it will be 5 days before i'll be back in this place... Wonder what will it be like den... Wonder if he will miss me and all... Wonder how much have they advanced in their so called relationship...

I told myself not to think... Its now a platonic friendship... He is not my bf anymore... BUT i can't seem to let go... I told my good friends that i'm alright but i'm not... I watched him prepare his stuffs for work, changed, put on his gel, wear his shoe, a simple "bye" and he's out of the house. And i miss him already... And i tink i'll miss him more...

Will i learn to forget?

No comments: