Sunday, January 06, 2008

Third Party...

Apparantly there is really a third party... Her name is Peili... If i'm not wrong, she is a single mom, girlfriend of adrian's colleague... I think they jus broke up...

Adrian is a third party to their relationship... And this Peili is the third party of mine... Remember what i said not long ago? That sales person is destined to be with sales person? I think this jus came true...

The whole world knows it except me... Seriously... Why can't they warn me? Are they happy to see me in misery? To them, i'm already considered as an ex of adrian... This is seriously stupid... Me, hoping that we will be ok after moving into hall...

How am i not better then her? What am i lacking? I dunno... I wonder how long has this been going on... Actually i dun wanna know...

I'm moving into hall on monday.. And i jus asked him if i can come back on weekends... I must have sounded so damn desperate... He muz be laughing at me inside...

I think he didn't tell me even until now becoz he is putting me as spare tire... Someone that he can fall back to in case their relationship doesn't work out... Now, he agreed for me to come back during the weekdays may be becoz he pities me...

I really dunno what to do now... I wan to confront him... Yet i dun wan him to noe that i noe... What should i do?

Confused...

No comments: