Friday, January 11, 2008

Back~

Lugging my heavy bags, returning after being away for almost a week, i was draggin my feet as i walked from the bus stop to the door step... Its not the weight of the bag that was slowing me down... It was my emotions... I wasn't feeling as comfortable as i tote i would be~ But when i'm back, i was alright. I washed my clothes, unpacked my bags, prepared some stuffs which i wan to bring back to hall this sunday~

Looking at the food cooked by adrian's mom, smelling the flavour, tasting them, made me realise how much i missed home cooked food~ Although i'm getting used to hall food and hall life, home is still the best...

Except, this may very well not be my home... I know what i must do later and i shall do it well... I shall not be bothered by his existence and carry on with my life... To adrian, this must be acknowledged as a temporary refuge for me... But as long as i know its not, its fine...

I do not dare to touch his bed, fearing that the feelings will float back to me and trigger my tears... So i believe i shall sleep on his beach chair today... I must be strong!

Give Me Strength~

No comments: