Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Over, New Year Arriving...

Christmas went on quite alright~ My aunty invited her family members to the house for a short christmas dinner celebration... Lots of food~ But other then food, it was kinda boring... All the adults talking, all the children playing... Nobody thats in between that i could relate to... So for most of the time, my sis, andy and me simply hid ourselves in hilary's room till the guest left... Coming out to mingle a little from time to time... Of course, the day ended with mahjong again...

Yesterday we went to aunty's place for mahjong again and i lost almost 10 bucks man~ Stayed over at her place and went out shopping with my sis and andy today~ Plus movie~ We shopped for some clothes, bikinis and watched National Treasure~ It's good~ Really good~ Loved the puzzles and riddles in the show~ My sis fussed with my attire so much that i almost gave up the thought of going to town... Why muz we dress up to go town? My sis insisted that we should look presentable~ So in the end, i wore a tank top with jeans overalls...

I have been staying out most of the days and nites... but adrian didn't call or msg to find out where am i... Either his parents told him i wasn't coming back, or he jus doesn't bother... I'm not going to try to find out... Today my sis asked me... "Do you see yourselves being together in the future?" I couldn't answer, becoz i really dunno... She jus commented that he is not right for me... I was thinking... Since he is a salesperson, does it mean that he has to have a salesperson to be his gf? And since i'm a teacher, does it mean that i should have a teacher to be my bf? It shouldn't be like that...

Okay, i shall not think too much... Time to watch my shows and slack a little more before i move into hall...

Pointless perserverence...

No comments: