Thursday, January 31, 2008

Getting into the Groove~

This is the 4th week of school, and i'm starting to feel the heat... Many assignments to complete and yet i'm still slacking~! Tml is the deadline for submission of an article review, yet i'm still blogging~! Hahaha!! A girl needs her break too rite??

I'm slowly getting over adrian and i'm glad for all the distractions in school and from friends... Tennis, Jogging, Assignments that are bottle necking, Chinese New Year... All these and more... I'm glad i have my roomies and friends that were so accomodating to my nonsense and complaints...

I'm starting my life anew and in fact, change is already beginning... I have got a new phone! A Nokia 6500 Classic, very sleek~ The next change would be a new haircut at NEXT salon~ (What an irony, Haha!) But this time, it will be a hairCUT~ no more trimmings... Will post my before and after photos after cutting them~ Wish me Luck! After cutting my hair, i believe i will be changing my specs... Saw one that i really like, but i'm not sure if it will suit me after my hair cut~ Hee~ Many changes on the way~!

I'm enjoying singlehood rite now, but still, i'm a sucker for love and attention... I would still want to be pampered~ Haha!! But look at me? I'm happier now... It may be a right move after all... Wait a min, it WAS a right move! (No, according to my sis, it IS a right move!) Hahaa!

Anyway, its time to move on and focus on what's important. Family, Friends and School Work~!

Groovy Grooving~!

No comments: