Sunday, January 06, 2008

Mother's Grief...

Just broke the news about me moving to hall to adrian's parents... Although it was for a valid reason, but adrian's mom knew there was another reason for moving into hall...

she asked me suddenly if there was any problem... i tried to lie to her that nothing is wrong... but i really couldn't... so i told her the truth... about what happened... I was okay initially but when i saw the tears in her eyes, i couldn't take it... i broke down too...

She is quite understanding actually... Except i can tell that she really loves me and couldn't bear for me to leave... She said if can't be her daughter-in-law, can also be her god-daughter also...

i told her about maybe renting a room from her if me and adrian really no hope next time... She say its okay... dunno about adrian's dad thou...

Anyway, it has come to a point where i'm really attached to the family liao... Cannot be bf, also can be brother. i'm sure adrian is ok with that... Maybe he will be more then happy? I dunno... Maybe our last life are entwined in such a way that this life we have to be together somehow... Sounds like a taiwan drama... Haha~ But thanks to her, i have something to look forward to... Maybe i'll have the family that i have always wanted... Who noes? Its too early to tell...

Now i can only concentrate on my studies and get my first class honors...

Walk One Step, Look One Step...

No comments: