Tuesday, January 08, 2008

1st day in school~

Today is the first day in school~ Started off quite slowly...
Adrian's parents sent me to school with some of my barang barang... Adrian's mom was so sentimental about me staying in school~ She called me to talk a little after my lesson~ Hee~

Anyway, i met mich and went to school earlier for lunch and to meet hakim... Then went for maths lecture... It must be the most boring lesson in my whole life in school man~ Anyway, after that was fitness and conditioning which i was damn shocked by the marks breakdown... 40% on serious fitness lor~ like 2.4, pacer test, strength and flexibility~! I'm dead for this module liao lor~ Next was tennis which we didn't exactly play tennis... Spent the whole 1 hour going thru module outline... But we did play on our own after dat~ Quite fun~

Hall life starts from here on... Tabao dinner den go hall eat... After eating, slack around and unpack my stuffs... Den at 11.15pm, we went jogging!! Did some push ups and sit ups and finally help nuriah move fridge for some reason~

After dat we still went for supper which i only had ice lemon tea! I'm dieting remember? And we did a little shopping at a 24hour supermarket~ Den come back to hall... Bathe, Wash Clothes and wait for the washing machine to be done with our clothes... By the time i'm here bloggin is already 3.30am!! Best part? I still can't slp~ Maybe i'm not used to this environment ba~

So i'm going to watch 1 episode of Ying Ye 2 Jia 1, den i'm going to slp le~ Hahaa!! Tml's Lesson starts at 12.30, and that would give me about 6 to 7 hours of slp... Enough lah~ Hahah!!

As for adrian? I like no time to think of him also~ Maybe 6 times for the whole day? But thats good rite? Its a good beginning ba~ Maybe i'll learn to forget soon~!

Hall Life~ Happening...

No comments: