Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Drama can be a hope~

I was watching 櫻野3加1, a taiwan drama... I like the characters so i decided to start on this drama... Not that i read anything about it prior to watching the show...

Anyway, at about episode 13 onwards, the story development between Yang Jia Jiang and Xia Tian is quite similar to mine... As in Yang Jia Jiang demanded a break up while Xia Tian knows that she loves him too much to give up and that his actions is due to some other reasons, and not becoz he didn't love her...

The camping trip in episode 15 is also very similar... I asked adrian the same thing as Xia Tian did... She asked Yang Jia Jiang if he can pretend that they are still a couple... pretend that he still loves her... jus keep hugging like that, at least till the rain stopped... The only difference is Yang Jia Jiang really still loves Xia Tian... Its circumstances that drove them apart... But for me, Adrian doesn't love me anymore... Even if he agreed, it would be out of habit and maybe even pity... Hiaz...

I was so so so hoping that the characters are me and adrian... becoz as the story advanced, they finally got back together... Hiaz... You have to watch the show to know what i mean~

Anyway, here's the link to the show if u guys are interested...
http://www.ttv.com.tw/drama/2007/InYa/index.htm (Chinese Text)

Can't seem to shite~

No comments: