Monday, January 14, 2008

Back in Hall~

Wah~ i brought so many things back to hall~ Food and stuffs~ haha!! Shiok man~ I tink i'm going to grow fat here... Hee~ Noodles, Bread, Ham, Chocolate Milk, Jam, Jelly~ So many things!!!! Woo Hoo~

I brought my inline skates and hockey gear, so i tink i'll start inline hockey again soon~ but i'll take it real slow~ becoz i can't afford to injure myself, especially this semester~ Thanks to a silly module that will deduct marks if i can't take the test due to injury~ So stupid~

Brought quite a few stuffs to decorate the pin board... I'll do doing a banner soon which says "FORGET HIM" and point it to his picture~

Tink i'm starting to get used to hall life ba~ Jus treat it like chalet lo~ I'm onli lacking of TV... Will be missing american idol lor~ So SAD~

TV TV TV~ ANTENNA~!

No comments: