Sunday, January 13, 2008

He didn't come back~

Yupz~ He didn't come back yesterday nite again~ Its either he really had a good time staying at whoever's house, or he is trying his best to avoid me~

Well, he does not need to worry anymore... Adrian's parents cleared the storeroom to make space for me, so that i dun haf to share a room with adrian... This means he can come back to his own house... Is it really that awkward? Its not like i'm going to seduce him or wat... I already gave up the notion of getting back together again... I will not stand in his way to wat he thinks is his happiness~

Anyway, when i'm back this coming friday, i'll hide in the new room when he comes back and comes out only after he left the place for work next morning~ He will not see me at all~ So to him, i dun exist, and to me, he dun exist...

I'm very thankful for what his parents are doing for me and i appreciate it alot~ I will surely repay the debt once i'm in the position to do so. Once i graduate, i'll definately give them some allowance... This is the least i can do~

One step at a time~

No comments: