Sunday, January 27, 2008

If he is happy, i'm happy?

I finally realised how much he likes that gal... His attitude changed when i decided to help him talk to the girl~ I guess he will treat me more like a fren now... Instead of a burden ba...

I have decided to help him becoz i find him quite pitiful~ stuck between a couple, when the girl dun seem to want to give up her current relationship for him... somemore he already spent some nites at her place too... I feel its unfair for him to live liddat... so i will be calling the girl up... once he gives me her number...

I dunno if i'm doin the rite thing, but i'm doin it anyway... but at least i noe now that i'm finally free... free from the emotional burden... free from the thought of getting together again... But at least if i noe he is happy, den i'll be happy too...

Update: He gave me her number alrite, that means he really wans me to call her... but he suddenly say the girl is uncomfortable... so i wun be calling her after all... Come to think of it, its obvious why she dun wanna recieve my call... but i shall not continue any further...

For the first time after so long, there is "hahaha" coming from his smses... Hahaha!!

I'm FREE to date!

No comments: