Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pri Sch Gathering...

True Blue 6B Gathering... Haha! Today onli 8 ppl turned up for this "farewell" gathering for Meng. He is leaving for Shanghai on monday for a 1 year work and study experience i tink~ Ate at NYDC and came back by cab... 21 bucks! Lucky 3 ppl share~ Haha!!

As for school? Its starting to get busier, but i'm still slacking~ Coz i believe i will not be able to get in the groove for another few weeks ba~ The courses are quite dry, but i'm blessed with interesting teachers for my general modules... But for PE modules, we are taught by koreans! Luckily one of the 3 teachers can speak good english, if not i tink we are really DEAD...

Adrian's mom didn't call me today... I wonder why... Althou i noe she said before that if it doesn't go back to how it was, i can be her god daughter... But i have this feeling that she will slowly get use to me not being around... And probably she will forget bout wat she said after a few months... I can only hope for the best...

She ask me not to give up... But i want to... If he can do it to me once, he surely can do it to me again... I'm not so sure if i want him as my husband anymore... I still love him... But i'm not sure if i can hold up... I need to let go in order to carry on with my life... But adrian's mom doesn't want me to let go~ So how liddat?? I also dunno liao~ Hiaz...

Alright~ Back to my anime~!

OUENDAN!!!

No comments: