Sunday, February 17, 2008

Gundam~

Jus finished building this finally. I bought this quite some time ago for him. Wanted to build it together with him but we just couldn't find the time to do it. So since we are no longer together, i built it for him. Its kinda like an unfinished present ba~ I still got a few more boxes, but i tink this will be the last for him... If i ever want to build anymore, it will be for myself~ Anyway, he saw it and commented that it looks nice! I'm happy coz he talked and smiled at me. But its different now. Its polite. Purely friends. I saw their photos together, and they really did looked happy together. So i'm happy for him i guess.

Anyway, here are some pics of my masterpiece. Wanted to outline it, but i'm just too lazy! Haha! Oh, this one is quite cool, the joints are super movable and the weapon can be adjusted to fit onto other parts. Really cool~











Moving on...

No comments: