Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm excitingly DEAD... Is there even such a word?

I'm so dead... becoz i'm slacking... and i'm still slacking even thou i know i'm dead... Haha! Before i start with why i'm dead, i shld start with why i'm excited~!

Tml i'm going to KL for a short holiday~ So wats so interesting there thats making me so excited? I'm going to get down and dirty there! STOP.... Dun let your thoughts go wild... I'm going Batu Caves! Caving, Natural Rock Climbing and Canyoning... So i'm going to be pretty dirty~ Hee! Plus... I'm going with my roomies, eileen and lisi~! That made it even more exciting!

Now come to the dead part... I'll only be back on wednesday nite, and i have an essay due on thursday nite at 11.59pm... And knowing the slacker me, i have not started any work so far~ And i'm still clueless as to what to include in my essay and how to start!! So i hereby declare that i'm DEAD... Haha!!

Oki~ Gotta log out now to travel 2 hours to school~ So i can get started with my work! Hope i can get some stuffs done before meeting the rest of the gang tml at 7.30pm~!

CHIONG AR~ (RELAK LAH...)

No comments: