Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Its SHORT~!

I took train to commonwealth mrt station and from there took a taxi to holland village. The journey wasn't that bad but the scary part was walking up the stairs to the salon. The salon is called Next, and its located near the "party supplies" store. Eh, last time its called PArty USA... But now i'm not sure~

Anyway, when i walked up the stairs, my heart was already pounding. After i registered myself with them, i was showed to a seat. This seat is not the usual hair salon seats where they can adjust the height. Its more like a 1 seater leather sofa. Its super comfy! Plus, they will serve you drinks on the house~ Hee~ Before cutting, they washed my hair. Again~ Comfy is the word~ The guy was so gentle and the massage was so soothing~ It was a great experience.

After washing, my heart started pounding again~ Mack, my stylist, asked me if i was ready to chop of my hair. I jus nodded~ Hee~ And she jus cut away~ She seems very meticulous in her work. After the first cut, she got her "apprentice" to blow dry my hair and she shaped my hair again~ I was quite amazed at the end result. Its not wat i expected, but its still nice anyway~ haha! I got reminded of myself maybe 4 to 5 years ago? Hee~

Now i'm only worried that i dunno how to upkeep this hairstyle~ Hee~ but i'll try!! I'll post the pic up after CNY~ Hee~ Keep the suspense up~

Changes~!

No comments: