Monday, February 18, 2008

Tennis Luck~

My tennis class has odd number of ppl, so we are short of 1 person for doubles team. So our lecturer has to join us as a player~ To be fair, we decided to draw lots. Some of the pairs are very cute together. Meaning, very coincidental. Like for example, Jeremy and Eileen, Jac and Amanda, Lap Yin and Ruo Ying, Jenn Yang and Darron~ Haha!! Its like they are always practicing together, and somehow they ended up as partners~ Draw Lots leh~

Haha! Anyway, I drew the number 4 and was waiting for my partner and guess what? It turns out to be our lecturer!! Haha!! But that somehow made me kinda stressed, coz if we win, it will be becoz he is playing and if we lose, it will be becoz i played badly... So... I have to step up and try to win some points... Tml we will be playing for top 2 position already~ So fast~! So Scary~ Against Jenn Yang and Darron~ Kinda scary opponents coz they are really good!

I have another presentation tml too~ 5 min teaching~ Hope i'm prepared enough! Hee~ After this presentation, i'm left with an essay to complete and i'm ready for my msia trip!

FUN comes after HARDWORK~

No comments: