Friday, February 08, 2008

CNY day 2

2nd day of CNY is about to end soon~ Today, my day started with visitin my roomie's house at simei~ left the house at bout 9am!! Ate so much snacks there~ haha!!

Next up, bowling at CSC @ bukit batok. played about 3 games and had a plate of fried rice, complimentary of my auntie julie~

Next, i went to adrian's cousin's place at woodlands~ It was a little funny becoz adrian is there? didn't expect him to be there actually, since he didn't go home last nite~ anyway, he shook my hand and wished me happy new year~ and also commented that my hairstyle is nice~ haha! guess how i replied? "you the one dun let me cut~" TELL ME.... How stupid can i get? Haha!

After that my aunty picked me up at went to auntie juliet's place~ played a little blackjack and lost 10 buckeroos~! Hee~ But since i lost to my aunty, i didn't mind~ Hee~

Now i'm blogging at my aunty's place, waiting for my sis and her bf to turn up~ den we will be bowling at bukit batok csc again~ csc is civil service club~ we will be there from 12am to bout 3am ba~ hee~

Wat a day~!

No comments: