Saturday, February 16, 2008

He brought his gf home...

Yes. Thats exactly what he did. He brought his gf home today. I think this is not the first time already~ But at least he smsed me before coming back, so that gave me some time to regulate my feelings. He came back, and of coz, his gf hid in his room all the way, coming out a while jus to bathe i tink~ And we talked a little, mainly "business" and it felt wierd hearing him address the girl as his "girlfriend". Wanted to ask him something while he walked past, but i froze. Coz i didn't know what to call him by. "dear" was wat almost came out of my mouth~ call him adrian? wierd... call him ah bee? also wierd... call him eh? rude... hiaz, dun call better~ just signal~ haha!

Anyway, if u ask me wat's my feelings now? I would say mixed feelings. On one hand, i'm kinda happy for him. On the other hand, i still couldn't understand how i lost to her. Maybe its becoz i'm really over controlling~ So he couldn't take it anymore. This girl would probably be the gentle and meek type.

But i'm not feeling angry, sad or anything like that. Jus empty. void of any rational feelings that a normal girl should have if she was in my shoes. But here i am, typing away on my blog, telling everyone that i'm actually ok with it? Wierd... Haha! I think if the girl came out and i get to meet her, i would probably greet her with a "hey" or a "hello". Is this being gracious? or am i just pretentious? Haha!

Is this a sign that i moved on? I wonder...

No comments: