Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So its done~ So there's more?!

For the past 2 nites, (tues and wed), i wasn't able to slp thanks to my "last min" habit~ I always procrastinate and wait till the last min to start doing my work. But finally, my individual project is done~ With a 14 page report and a 38 slides presentation, i thought i can finally cool off and relax while waiting for valentines day to arrive~! But NO.... Our lecturer had to give us MORE work for the math's elearning week~! The notice was posted up on tuesday and he expects us to complete it by thursday 9am!! ARrgh~ So tonight will be another all-niter again for me!

Although i have much work to do, but i'm still delaying... I just finished watching Juno online~ Cute movie about this young 16 year old girl getting pregnant and decide to keep the baby and set up a private adoption for this woman who desperately wished to be a mom~! Cool stuffs~

I'm gonna go nap a little, replenish my energy, then chiong work again~ I tink i'm going for a little nite jogging to wake myself up too~ Somehow, i feel more refreshed and awake after a jog~ Hahaa!!

Adios! Amigos!

No comments: