Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Lunar New Year!

Its the year of the rat again~ I have lived thru 2 cycles of the chinese zodiac already~ Yup~ I'm 24 this year~ Even thou i'm a rat, this year does not favour me at all~ Its an unlucky year for me. "fan tai sui".

But even thou it is unlucky for me, i still won some money from mahjong and blackjack~ My earnings so far would be about 10+ bucks? Haha!

So, for today, i went 4 places in total~ We started our "journey" at bout 2pm and went to my uncle's mom's place. After lunch there, we went to my aunty's old friend's place~ There i met my junior from PESS!! I was so surprised~ Haha! After dat, i went to my ah ma's place where i met my mom after so long~ Sat for a short while, i went to my mama's place. (father's mother) Ate late dinner there den go home le. Haha!

Short description of a long day~! Anyway, when i'm back, i was quite surprised that adrian went out already. I believe he wun be coming back tonight again ba~ not that i'm bothered by it~ haha~ And yes. all the family and relatives still doesn't know about this. Haha!

CNY day 1. Over in 15 min~

No comments: