Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Today was FUNNY~

I finally finished my report this morning and submitted it already~ I exceeded the 10 page limit by 4 pages! Hahaa~ Appendixes are part of the 10 page limit. But luckily, i will not be penalized~ Haha! Now that its done, i have the presentation slide to go~!

Anyway, after submitting the report, i rushed to canteen A to buy food~ I was SO HUNGRY becoz i didn't take my breakfast this morning. Well, before i got to the canteen, i met my classmate and i signalled to her with a nod and guess wat? the guy in front of her thought i signalled to him and he said "hello" to me! Haha~ I pretend i didn't see him and called out my friend's name instead. Dunno what happened to him after dat~ haha!!

The queues at the canteen are super long! The crowds are scary during lunch time and it took me almost 20 min to get my food! Haha!

Work Work~! Foooooood!

No comments: