Saturday, February 09, 2008

Okay~ Day 3~!

So we started day 3 at 12am, at bukit batok csc~ we bowled about 4 games each in 2 hours! quite good time actually~ could have been faster, but the system wasn't fast enough for us~! heee~ My best game that nite was my 4th game~ I bowled 171 and had a turkey!! Hee~ I was soooooo happy and proud of myself~ but guess wat? the game before that i onli bowled 67~ haha~! After the games, my arm was aching so badly~ Haha!




After dat, my cousin came to pick us up to go to his place. There we played a little mahjong and blackjack before we sleep~ We woke up onli at 11am this morning~! One of the latest in my aunty's house becoz my uncle seldom let us slp in. Haha~ We had brunch, den went to my dad's place for visiting. Snacked and snacked~

From there, we were supposed to watch movie and the price per ticket is now $10!! So i had no choice but to go back and pick up some vouchers first. At least i saved $2.50 per ticket~ But when i msged uncle willie (adrian's dad), he said he wun be in. So i had no choice but to go to adrian's shop to pick up the keys~ I tink his colleague didn't recognise me~ i hope so too. Guess wat? when i reached home, uncle willie is at home... apparently, his job was delayed~ Haha! So i took the keys for nothing... Well, anyway i went to AMK hub and return adrian his keys and bought the tickets. Wanted to watch AH Long Pte Ltd, but it was selling out fast up to the 8pm show! So we settled for KungFu Dunk~ The show was quite nice actually, not as stupid as i tote it was. Storyline feels a little like Slam Dunk, especially the part where jay chou feel in love with the captain's sister and him being a total beginner in basketball basics. The moves in the show were a little exaggerated at some parts, but still can be considered realistic ba, becoz i feel that the moves can be done by the professionals!

After the show, i rushed to rachel's place for a little CNY gathering. very little ppl turned up~ from my class, there is onli me~ haha! but it was fun~ had my first steamboat for this CNY and we played taboo~! there was lots of singing too~ hee~

Overall, i tink CNY this year was considered to be fun althou not so fruitful~ haha!! Hee!

Bowling anyone?

No comments: