Monday, April 28, 2008

Stomp Online Polling Thingy~

Supposed to play tennis this morning... But when i woke up, my whole body was aching like mad~ Muz be becoz of yesterday's fall~ Quite pain everywhere~ Hiaz~ Den was supposed to cut hair, but my hairstylist took leave~ So in the end, also cancelled~ Haha! Now left with a PESS COMM gathering at 8.30pm~

The whole day today, since i woke up was to gather more votes for my sister~ It was a makeover contest that i mentioned before~ You can read about how screwed it was on my previous blog entry . Anyway, they came up with an online voting poll thingy~ Winner's 3 friends will win ipod touch phone~ Details can be found .

The leading girl, is supposedly the HOTTEST girl in Stomp~ So my sis would probably never be able to win here anyway~ Hahaa! But for my sis, as long as she is not the last few, its fine~ So please support my sister and vote for her~ Let her remain as 2nd place~!

http://talkback.stomp.com.sg/forums/showthread.php?t=35474
Vote for REBECCA LEE!

Suddenly i feel like i'm helping her run for some elections of some kind~ Haha! Vote for REBECCA LEE~ Vote for MORE PAY~ Vote for BETTER LIFESTYLE~ Vote and Vote! VOTE VOTE VOTE!! Hahahaa!!

I dunno how the contest really goes, but i believe it will be screwed too~ But if u wanna try for the phone, make ur 50 words entry as creative as possible~ Songs, Poems... Etc... Jiayou and Good Luck~! Dun forget to vote for my sister! Thanks ar!! THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS THAT VOTED FOR HER ALREADY~ Sorry i kept spamming all ur msn windows! Haha!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE~!

No comments: