Monday, April 28, 2008

Eventful day~

Today started out with Yesterday~ went to my aunt's house for dinner and mahjong~ dinner was fantastic lah~ Lestari (My aunt's maid) cooked claypot rice, black pepper crab, prawns and soup~ But i didn't eat the crab, coz i was too lazy to eat~ Haha!! For mahjong, somehow we played super fast last nite~ dunno why~ but i lost a total of 8 bucks~ Haha! But its okay~ Coz it was quite fun~ Alot of "almost" 1 color suit~

So today, woke up at about 11am, had lunch at my aunty's place, den went to nik's place le~ from there, we had dinner and went to my dad's place~ he wasn't feeling well, so i went to visit him... WITH NIK~ Wahaha! My father muz haf been quite surprised to see a guy with me~ Haha!

After dat, we went to get my basketball from my sis, and my belated bday present~ She gave me a perfume set from addidas that comes with a little red bag~ Haha! After dat, we went to play basketball! We played ABC and nik lost to me~ Wahahahaa!! Although i was stuck at the free throw line for quite a while~ Then we started playing soccer with the basketball, and i FELL~!

I kinda tripped over the ball and fell... Luckily, no sprained ankle of scrapes... Jus a handful of bruises on my palm, knee, hip and head... Now my head got a big baduku already~ Haha! Tml cutting hair, so i hope the hairstylist will take that into account~ Hahaa!!

Alright~! Playing tennis tml, so i'm gonna slp now~! Next few days will be super busy~!

Holidays... I'm Loving It~!

No comments: