Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Ex-es Day~

The day started with me going to hall to pick up some stuffs~ And my dear roomie, Lisi, managed to meet nicholas~ Haha!! It was funny~ Why? I also dunno why~ Jus thought it was funny lor~ Haha!

After that, me went to his place and we played guitar heroes! today is the first time that i play that game~ Its fun and addictive~ Requires alot of hand eye coordination lor~! Haha!! Nik took some pics and vids of me playing, but i shaall not post it up becoz i look kinda serious, trying to concentrate on playing the game properly~! Haha!!

When its time for dinner, its time to meet up with THE EX... His ex, Elaine~ It was scary at first, afraid that he will have his feelings rekindled or something~ but it was alright in the end... Decided to trust him and all~ Haha! Then its my ex, Adrian~ not that we met him, but i called him to find out if they have the guitar for PS3... I wanted to get it so that i can play wif Nik on co-op properly~ Heee!

Anyway, it was a fun day today, but i need to really start work liao lor~ Everyday say start work, in the end also ZERO% done... But i have to work hard, coz this is a pairwork project, so i can't let my partner down~ Haha!!

Gambatte with Ice Horlicks! (Made by Nik)

No comments: