Sunday, December 23, 2007

Stomp Kai Contest

Was there earlier, spent the money on the clothes and the hair do (althou it looked the same) and i tink its all worth it. why? becoz i met my ex, zhengnan. Surprisingly he remembered me and my name~ Well, i remembered his too rite? And i was thinking, luckily i didn't look too bad. Well, even if i didn't look too bad, i felt that i wasn't worthy of his attention anyway. Like i said before, i didn't have the confidence that i'll attract men's attraction. So i must have looked like a loser.

Now, why was his view towards me important? becoz i need to know where i'll stand in society if me and adrian really break up in the end. I dun tink i'll have ppl wooing me anytime soon. At least, not until i totally change my hairstyle. Its too boring, too "goody two shoe".

Back to the competition, i feel that it is obviously FIXED... The initial rules was that the participant should NOT have any experience in modelling... But the winner is a model already... Plus, there was 6 other prizes other then the top 3 prizes... And guess wat? They are shared between 4 participants. So what happened to the other 8 participants? Stand there and watch while the 4 sweep up the prizes lo... I mean, these participants put in lots of time, effort and money. why not give all of them some sort of prize? I mean, if they are able to have a makeover, look totally different from before, they should all be winners already! These competition are a cheap way of getting ppl to advertise their products... Imagine, free amateur models (except a few who are "paid" with prizes anyway) to model their products on the pretext of a makeover contest~ Its convenient~

Anyway, the competition is over, and i hope my sis did not take it too hard. Rest well and life goes on yeah? As for me? If we really do break up, i'll probably go cut my hair short and style it up. So if you have a skilled hairdresser to introduce to me, please call me!!! Thanks~

DAMN the Fake Evaluations

No comments: