Friday, April 25, 2008

Being Lucky once again!

Firstly.... *Take a Deep Breath...* ITS OVER!!!!!!! Yes! Exams is finally over! Finally can start to really enjoy myself already! Hahahaa!! YAY!!!

On my way to sch before the paper, i was having a panic attack! My heart was pounding like SUPER duper fast! And i was having difficulty breathing, my mouth was dry~ Plus, my chest felt quite tight~! So i'm quite sure i was having an anxiety attack~ I tried to read thru the notes again~ but nothing was going in~ When i reached sch, i was like: "Forget it lah~ study now also no use liao~ go in and do your best lor~" And thats wat i did...

Anyway, my anxiety attack was probably be due to the fact that I totally didn't have enough time to study at all~ Becoz of my procrastination and laziness... So i only studied 3 topics out of so many~! Anyway, the exam format was 1 compulsory question and 3 choose 2... So since i only studied 3 topics, i can only PRAY damn hard that all 3 will come out~ Luckily for me, all came out!! Hahaaa!! Anyway, I must thank eileen~ Coz she was the one that pointed me to 2 of the 3 topics! Haha~ Thanks EILEEN~! muz treat u dinner~ Hee~

Oh yeah, Thanks dearie for trying to stay up last nite to "support" me studying~! Even thou u almost killed my laptop~ Hahaa!! Thanks!

Thanks to all my friends that tolerated my "fail already lah" nonsense~ I really almost fail lor~ its thanks to eileen and luck lor~ if that 3 question didn't come out, i would have lost about 20 plus marks for each question... Haha!

So... now that its done, i can finally concentrate on my bike prac, watch my shows, go play! do some part time freelance work if i can find, VIWAWA~ and jus spend time with my family, friends and nik dear~!

Happy Holidays!!

No comments: