Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Windsurfing~ and Dreams...

Was supposed to go today for the 2nd part of the course~
But fell sick~ Whole body was aching, especially my knee and back~ My throat was dry and painful~ Muz haf been all the sea water i drank~ And the whole room feels like it was still swaying~ Hiaz...

I wanted to go~ I could pull up the rig already~ It was fun yesterday~ And today we were supposed to get our own windsurf board~ No choice lah~

I dreamt of something funny~ I dreamt that my teeth were shaky and i played with it with my tongue den it dropped, one by one... Went to the dentist, and the dentist that i was supposed to see had lots of tatoo~ But i didn't get to see the dentist in the end, becoz my phone woke me up~

Was curious wat the dream meant, so i searched for it on the net... And i found Dream interpretations by Gustavus Hindman Miller:

If you dream that your teeth are loose, there will be failures and gloomy tidings.
To dream of spitting out teeth, portends personal sickness, or sickness in your immediate family.
For one tooth to fall out, foretells disagreeable news; if two, it denotes unhappy states that the dreamer will be plunged into from no carelessness on his part. If three fall out, sickness and accidents of a very serious nature will follow.

I know that i am sick now, and i also know that my dad is sick~ So now i only hope that nothing serious will happen.... Coz i tink i dropped alot alot of teeth in my dream, such that 1 hand is not enough to whole them... Hiaz... Hate dreams...

Another boring day...

No comments: