Sunday, April 06, 2008

Prelude to my bday celebration~

After the IOC performance, Ashley, Xinhong, Faizal and me went for dinner at JP~ There we talked and talked until it was time to go meet Nik~ But i had to go back hall to bathe, change AND take my bowling ball!!! Hahaha!! We went bowling at Bukit Batok and we bowled 3 games each~! My average was 90 still, and Nik improved! Haha!

As for today, i went for bike circuit revision, den met Nik at bugis... Go library do research again lor~ for SS... In the end, i still have no idea what i should do!! Hiaz.. But in between, we did alot of shopping! Super alot~ I bought a Adidas cap, purely becoz i was having a bad hair day... And a Superman shoe which i wore immediately~! Haha! Both was chosen by Nik of course! Haha!! So if its not nice... Its HIM! Wahahahhaha!! Its nice lah~! Technically, it was bought by him for me... Haha!


Yellow Superman Shoes!! With Red Adidas Cap! Wahaha!

As for him, he spent $152 on a Adidas Jacket! OMG~! I would NV spend that type of money lah~ Hahahaa!! And i bought for him a pair of Jeans too! Hahaa! Buy here buy there... Birthday mah~ Spend lor~ Hahaa~!


Thats him wearing the SUPER EX jacket!

But its really time to start doing work soon~ If not, den really no time liaoz!!! Plus, i really wanna celebrate our bdays happily~!

Its fun SHOPPING... for once...

No comments: