Monday, April 14, 2008

Life is so unforgiving huh~

First thing first~! I PASSED my bike prac lesson 5!! I got only 8 demerit points!! Oh wait, I have 1 immediate failure... All becoz i entered the wrong slope!! It is damn unfair, becoz we have been taught to use route 26 but suddenly test ask us to use slope 27! Its irritating lor~ Anyway, i'm quite confident the next test will pass ba~ the only thing now is to quickly past my theory tests!!

But no time... Need to do work and study for exams, which are happening in 9 days time!! No time liao~ Starting to panic... but what am i doing? still slacking~ Can only blame myself if my results turned out to be bad this sem... But, surely some of you will be thinking... "Aiyah, rosenna talk nonsense again... Its her! How can she have bad results??" Well, that depends on how lucky i can get this sem lor~ Spot right questions den maybe can score lor~ if not den die lor~ Simple logic... I have been quite lucky~ but luck will run out some day mah~ Hahahaa!! So i'm only hoping that it does not happen this sem!!

Oh yeah~ jus completed another test for a research~ its called the 1 min maximal test... I initially though it will only take one min! but guess wat, its a maximal test... i have to go on until i drop~ and the intensity increases every 1 min~ I can only last for about 10min~ VO2max is 45~! According to her, its in the good range for girls~ So i'm quite happy ba~ Jus one more test to go and i'm done with her... HAhaha!!

Okay~ time to take a nap before going to west coast to chiong my video analysis le~ No time liaoz!! ARrrrgh~ Haha!

Fever~!~!~!

No comments: