Sunday, April 20, 2008

Passed Yet Failed again~

Went for bike prac again~ Guess wat? I passed~!~! 10 demerit points only... But 1 immediate failure again~ This time, its becoz i mount kerb~ At figure of 8 course~ That is the only course that i'm very confident about~ but its also the course that caused my failure~

Anyway, i have been slping and slping... I tink this sem exam i'm really dead already~ I know myself~ i wun be able to do as well as i hope~ But i'll still try to cramp as much into my head as possible~ I'm only worried about psychology~ management i tink anyhow smoke also can pass one ba~ I'm not looking at 'A' already~ If i can get a C or a B-, i tink i shld be satisfied... As long my GPA dun drop until i can't get my stipend can liao~ Haha!

I need the stipend! If not i'm going to eat grass and kiss my bike away~ Haha!! Alrights~ Back to work after dinner!!

No more Distractions! Only Determinations!

No comments: