Wednesday, April 02, 2008

OMG~ KENA SHOT!

Today's presentation was horrible lah~! So many wierd questions from the lecturers~ But we managed to defend our team's presentation~ So we are quite happy still~ Haha!

After the presentation, we started taking pictures! And they can be seen HERE! Somehow i look short in these photos~ Dunno why also~ haha! I tink i need to cut my hair again!! Haha~ This is the outfit that Nik and the sales person chose for me~ Its an investment and this is the set i'm going to wear for ALL my future presentations! Wahahhahaa!!

Yay! I'm so looking forward to Dance tml~! I haven practiced yet, becoz i very paiseh to practice with my roomie in the room~ Haha! OH~ I uploaded the photos already too! CHECK IT OUT~!

Sorry if its troublesome to view the photos on picasa. I'm a little lazy to upload it on blogger~ Hee! Alright, i'm gonna watch some anime, do some imagery on the dance steps and hopefully i'll get started with work! Yupz!

SHOT but we SURVIVED~!

No comments: